Friday, January 8, 2010

2009 Year-in-review Pt. IV

October
Halloween month! One of my favorite times of the year. Due to my other emotional issues, it took me a little later to get around to the planning of my costume and such. So, I ended up throwing it together in about a week's time. It worked out well. I went as the Undertaker from wrestling. It was a very different Halloween experience in that once we went to downtown Kent, we went in a bar and stayed there the whole night. I don't know what to say about it. It wasn't bad, but at the same time, you didn't really get a feel for seeing all the costumes and such around town.

November
Not a whole lot to talk about regarding November. Thanksgiving was great. A lot of people in town.

December
Also, really, not much to go on about in December. There was another Pittsburgh trip that was a lot of fun and somewhat interesting. It's always a fun time to for a change of scenery and seeing a lot friends who I don't get to see much. Also, Christmas, which went over the way it always does. It was good. I went and saw Sherlock Holmes on Christmas Day and that was probably my favorite movie of 2009; well done. I have no idea if it disgraces the original Sherlock movies or the books or anything, but it was a most enjoyable film.

So, if you're wondering (if you're even reading this) why I rushed through the end of the year, well, it's like this: As you can see, it's already 2010 and I don't much care for looking back after the turn of the year. I just want to look and move forward right now. One more post about just that...looking forward.

No comments: