Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Year-in-review Part II

April
Not a terribly eventful month. My iPod had stopped working after only 3 years of service in March and I took it to the Apple store. They said I would have to buy a replacement and it wasn't able to be repaired. Well, about a week later (in April, which is why this story is here), I was online looking how to open up an iPod and replace the battery and hard-drive, in one of the two concerns was the issue. Guess what. Just happened that a connector had come a little bit loose and a little un-plugging and re-plugging took care of it. Hmm...now, you mean to tell me that the representatives at Apple that they call "geniuses" could not have done the same thing? I think I was just told some crap in order for me to buy something.

May
One phrase sums this month up: New Car Month!!

That's right. I finally ditched the old money-guzzler car for something a little more reliable and somewhat newer; and did I mention a whole hell of a lot more fun to drive. This was my first experience actually buying a new car under my name. I think I got a bit "taken" on the loan, but I got it down where it was at my affordability. Anyway, the car is a 2003 Acura RSX Type-S. I don't imagine I'll be buying a Ford ever again. Also, the dealership where I purchased the car just-so-happens to not be in business any longer. I suppose the economy claimed another victim.

June
June. June. June....for the life of me, I can't recall anything major that happened in June. I usually have another blog to refer back to in times like these. However, it is empty for the month of June, because I don't write in it as much as I used to. Oh well, July, August, and September were pretty big. So, I'll have a pretty "meaty" entry next time.

No comments: