Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nigh Year's End

So, another chapter came to a close in Craig history today. Parting can be so bittersweet. This time, mostly sweet, however. Everything I wrote about in the past two-posts appears to have come to an end and it is like one giant weight has been lifted from me. I think it pays to be honest and forward with people. I get to live my life with only a distant memory of one of the greatest mindfucks I've ever been a part of. I suppose I'll never get any of my stuff back that was "borrowed" though. Oh well. Here's the part where I say "Don't hesitate to get things off of your chest. You'll be glad you did.". It's about time to start getting rid of all the negative factors in my life. Now, if I can only get this career stuff worked out.

Anyway, my next post will be the 2008 year-in-review...much like I did last year. I can already tell you that this year has been incredibly trying, yet adventurous as well. Alright that's the little preview for it. Stay Tuned.

No comments: